If you love personal development or are an expert in this field, it would be great to hear from you. If you would like to write for us, we are currently accepting Guest Blog Posts for articles on Health, Motivation and Time Management for The Leslie Link.
- Every article needs to be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- It should include a link from another article on The Leslie Link.
- It needs to give value to the reader.
- All articles need to be edited and proofread before submission.
- The articles must be 100% unique.
- You need to provide at least 1 photo with your article. The picture must be free to use and referenced. e.g. Unsplash, Pixabay, etc.
- The Leslie Link does not take responsibility for the content of the guest posts.
- Please provide a bio to go with your article. You are allowed one link in your bio.
- Please note that The Leslie Link has the right to edit and proofread the articles before publication.
- The Leslie Link is open to you sharing the published article on your portfolio/social media as long as it uses The Leslie Link URL.
If you want to share your words with the world and help others with their personal development. Please contact me here!
I can’t wait to hear from you.
Best wishes, Sally