You might be wondering how to feel motivated? It’s not easy thinking you might never reach the special rainbow of your dreams. But it is possible. Your mindset is key to achieving what you want out of life, but there are other ways to help you get there. Motivation coaching is a handy resource. It can give you the necessary support to do things.
Imagine having a “bad day” and feeling like you don’t want to do anything. Sometimes it can feel like everything is collapsing around you. It can make you go into panic mode. You don’t want to fail on yet another attempt to reach a goal.
The trick to becoming successful is to stick to an organised plan and have regular support. Sure, we like to speak with our friends and family for help. But a motivation coach has constant uplifting inspiration for you!
There are many motivational quotes that you can read, but I want to share this particular quote with you. It is not for motivation but life in general. This quote can help you put everything into perspective. It can take the stress out of everything and reminds you of what is important.
“If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.”
How Does Motivational Coaching Work?
A coach takes the stress away from you. You can march on towards your goals and be successful, knowing that you won’t get sidetracked or lose hope. Somebody is supporting you who is your biggest cheerleader and will help you to keep going.
All motivational coaches have different systems. The critical thing is, their mission is to keep you motivated. This support can help you conquer your fears and have the belief that you can achieve anything.
There are several different things they can do to keep you on track. Here are a few of them:
- Regular meetings to discuss your challenges and discuss a plan to deal with them.
- Set concrete challenges to help you reach your goals.
- Uplift you by being your cheerleader.
- Turn your negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Hold you accountable to complete specific tasks.
How to Feel Motivated with The Leslie Link
At The Leslie Link, we have one clear message.
Think differently, and you can grow!
You will stay in the same place if you do the same thing. Grab that bull by the horns and start taking control of your destiny.
It is also not a sign of weakness or failure to ask for some help. You are taking the significant first step to become fearless. You are on your way to achieving your goals. You only have to have the guts and a happy, cheerful heart to go for it!
The E.E.E. model of goal-setting was referred to n a journal in the American Psychological Association in 2017. It all boils down to three things, Enlighten, Encourage, and Enable
What is in the 3 Month Motivation Coaching Package
You can find details about the motivation coaching package on the shop page.
We can arrange a call to discuss your needs and see if we are a good match. It’s always best to check if we are compatible with each other so that you can enjoy the process more.
3-month motivation coaching can give you the following benefits:
- A personal connection with your coach to help you achieve whatever it is you want in your life. There is no need for you to feel stuck or stay in a rut when help is on hand to steer you in the right direction.
- Start your 3-month coaching with a 60-minute initial meeting by skype/zoom. We can discuss your goals and aspirations and decide how you will get there.
- You will have a weekly update meeting to check how you are doing and to see if you need to adjust anything (30 mins).
- Review of your “Chunk Management” situation. Are you still maxing it, or are you chunking it?
- Unlimited support via email throughout the month. Need a pep email? You can request one at any time.
- Weekly Monday morning message to inspire you and set you on your way for the rest of the week.
- You will have a detailed monthly review to check your progress.
Motivation coaching is not something mystical or scary. It is a valuable support mechanism to help you achieve whatever you want. Nobody needs to stay stressed and stuck. Anybody can open up their mind to limitless possibilities. You can create a life that you want so that you can live to your potential.
A coach can help you view things differently. This new outlook can apply to both your personal and work environments. Give it a go, and you will notice how much your life changes. If you want to know how to feel motivated, please contact me, and we can have a chat.
If you would like to read more motivational articles, you can browse these motivational articles.
The Leslie Link was recently selected as one of the best personal development blogs for 2021. Thank you for the mention Feedspot, we feel honoured!
Sally Leslie is a motivational coach and optimist. She helps freelancers and entrepreneurs create balance in their lives and work towards their personal and professional goals. Sally is also a B2B freelance writer for entrepreneurs, SMEs, and startups. A lover of plants, freedom, and football!