Take a Time-Out for You
It´s Tuesday, you are back into “the grind”, the weekend seems like a distant memory…you already feel like you need a time-out But you can…changes these thoughts and go and Embrace Life, at least for a few minutes each day, take some time-out for you.
How can I take a Time-Out?
- Read a book
- Meditate or even sit quietly. (with no mobile, tablet etc.)
- Make some Yoga or gentle exercise to stretch
- Have a short walk in nature
- Put a meeting with yourself in your diary
- Delegate some of your tasks. Ask your partner to do the food shopping now and then. What about hiring a babysitter?
- Have a leisurely bath
- Choose a hobby that requires concentration by yourself
- Have a power nap – they do it in Japan!
Why do we need a Time-Out?
If we do not take a Time-Out for ourselves, every day will start feeling like murky Monday. But if you have something to look forward to, this can create a feeling of well-being. You can achieve a balance within you. You will find you are less stressed in difficult situations and able to adapt quicker and easier.
So schedule that time just for you, you deserve it!
Sally Leslie is a motivation coach, personal development blogger, and freelance content writer. She helps people to stay motivated and manage their time effectively. Sally also creates content for businesses, entrepreneurs, and startups. She is passionate about helping people think differently and grow. Lover of plants, freedom, and football!