We need to organise our brains so that we can function better. We live in a busy, high-technology world and sometimes it feels like we never stop. Yes, I know, high-technology…function, we sound like robots. But this comparison is not pie in the sky. It is not as mad as you think.
Daniel Dennett, a Philosopher and Cognitive Scientist and Professor of Philosophy at Tufts University, explains why in his short video.
By organising our brains, we can become more productive. And above all, we can become less stressed. How many times have we felt Brain fog, also known as brain fatigue. When this happens, we are confused, we have a lack of focus, a poor memory and reduced intuition.
1) Take Breaks – this is the most important thing to do.
2) Keep your Focus, do one thing at a time and stick to it.
3) Take control of your emotions – you have complete control over how you react to everything.
4) If you realise something you are doing is too hard for you, you need to let go and stop the task. Pass it to somebody who can do it.
5) Create a To Do List and stick to it. See how here : https://www.theleslielink.com/the-to-do-list-that-works/
Once we start organising the brain, we find that everything is easier to handle. In order for us to develop as a person, we need to take ownership of our health. A happy brain, is a happy body !